RE: Netscape

> Other than that, someone should tell your boss what's wrong with
Netscape 4
> and why he needs to provide his employees with decent hardware and
software

See the Web Standards Project's (http://www.webstandards.org/) Browser
Upgrade initiative (http://www.webstandards.org/upgrade/) for some
_relatively_ tactful ideas on how to approach this inflammatory issue.

Mike

Mike Scott
MSF&W Information Technology Solutions
217 698-3535 / 217 698-1353 TTY