Re: more CSS and tables

From: Hoehnermusikfan <info@hoehnermusikfan.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:48:31 -0800
To: "Vadim Plessky" <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Vadim,

Headings like H1, H2.. H6 must be nested very corrected, as they reflect the
structure of the page as the chapters of a book are divided in paragraphs
and subparagraphs. Headings do  have that function for a page..
People who use assistive technologies want also to know how the structure of
a page is, as you want to know how the structure of a book is.. (or I must
make a mistake????) ...
When browsers don't render them well, then you can force them to do in a
update by using the correct and proper coding and complain that they don't
render the code well....

 I saw the mess in http://news.cnet.com when I clicked the link in your mail
yesterday looking the footerlinks  of that page

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat