Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:38:26 -0700
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@comcast.net, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

Her observations on the time issue are quite interesting and are similar
to some other comments that have been sent to me by blind people.
I asked her permission to post her note as more information for
people to consider on the issues.

A question to consider is how much do blind people want to put into
learning their access technology.  A goal should be to make things as
simple as possible.

I've been talking with her and some other blind people about doing
some research into a couple of these areas.  It is looking like there's a
possibility to get it sponsored through the Berkeley campus.

Scott