RE: JAWS access to Web forms

I didn't find the Alt-DownArrow command to be necessary to navigate the
drop-downs.

The only trick is that the drop-down lists occur *after* the Submit button in
the tab order. SO you have to hit ENTER for forms mode when on the edit box,
type in your search, tab a couple of times to get to the various drop-down
choices. Then adjust these with arrow keys, then Shift-Tab back to Submit.

Patrick