RE: JAWS access to Web forms

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 18:23:01 -0700
To: "David R. Stong" <drs18@psu.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I didn't find the Alt-DownArrow command to be necessary to navigate the

The only trick is that the drop-down lists occur *after* the Submit button in
the tab order. SO you have to hit ENTER for forms mode when on the edit box,
type in your search, tab a couple of times to get to the various drop-down
choices. Then adjust these with arrow keys, then Shift-Tab back to Submit.