From: David Sloan [mailto:DSloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 11:03
To: 'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'
Subject: Media: Olympics Site Targets Disabled

"Athens is claiming an Olympic first this week as organisers for the 2004
Games unveil what they say is the first website in the Olympic family to
meet international standards for disabled access."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1868000/1868566.stm

NB the article is dated 12th March, so apologies if list members have
already been made aware of it.

VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc