RE: Media: Olympics Site Targets Disabled

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:23:07 +0100
To: "David Sloan" <DSloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
OK, it is better than previous Olympic sites, but it is in no way fully accessible, failing simple Bobby tests, W3C validation... the list goes on...

Also, the hyperlinks within the text are confusing and meaningless when read out of context. Need I go on?

So, being that they have said that they want disabled users to visit the site, where do we on this list go from here? I have already emailed my comments to the webmaster at the site and await a response.

Still, there are two years left to put it right and I think that the site developers will be open to comments and suggestions.

Over to others on the list...