Frontpage to Flash move

From: Gregor Wolbring <gwolbrin@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:38:30 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi ewverybody,
I want to move away from Frontpage to Flash MX.
Do you know in which code the urls are written? Are they in XML?
I assume Flash is more accessible than Frontpage. Or assume I wrong? Or
do I have to use Dreamweaver and XHTML?
when you look at my webpage in the moment it's pretty inaccessible.
http://www.thalidomide.ca/gwolbring

and I want to add tutorials eventually.

How can I best transfer away from Frontpage epecially moving my url's to
the new format.

Now I am a novice here so I hope this is the right forum. I want to make
my page more accessible and scalable to include otherthings eventually
such as tutorials

So what is the best way to go? I received Flash MX as a gift so is there
a way to use it alone or together with Dreamweaver?

THank you so much
Gregor