RE: Re[2]: Compliance and html validation - how to interpret?

From: Denise Wood <Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:07:32 +0930
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile '" <charles@w3.org>, "'Al Gilman '" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org '" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
The people in the hardest position are going to be the University staff - not
all of them have the benefit of a University education, or the luxury of time
to reflect about what they are putting on the Web. (I have been a University
Webmaster in Australia, and know something about what it means). These are the
people to whom you need to provide good sound tools for everything you ask them
to do - templates that explain how they can be used, that are fexible enough
for the needs staff have, testing and verification tools, and repair tools that
can help them solve problems which are identified.
just my 2c worth. (I know what happened to 2c pieces in Australia too. sigh.)

Yes and that is why we are taking the approach of developing these Uni
templates and tools as well as the training site Charles. Re the 2c coin - I am
sure it will be a collector's item and highly valued in years to come. Does
that mean anything?

Thanks

Denise