Re: Frames and accessibility: opinions please

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Access Systems wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Nick Kew wrote:
>
> what I meant was "give me the URL of a site you think is well done or
> exemplifies what you are discussing.

A site that is well done doesn't need to be fixed by an accessibility
proxy.  It's badly-done sites I'm looking to fix!  Select a few
sites whose use of frames makes them difficult, and tell me if the
proxy improves things for you.

>   I run Lynx on linux.   it is a very basic system that is generally
> accepted as the basic accessible system (as per sec 508) that needs to
> provided access.

Yes, I know it well.  And indeed, a framed site without adequate
noframes content can be most annoying in it.

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.