XHTML, CSS, 508 Standards

From: Andy J. W. Affleck <listaccount@raggedcastle.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:38:04 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Part of why I am asking so many detail questions about forms and
accessibility is that I am attempting to codify a set of standards for the
company I work for for all of our future projects. I am trying to develop a
standard simple CSS file and some XHTML examples which are compliant with
508 (and are accessible in general). I would be interested in any feedback
anyone has on the document and some of the statements I am making about what
is and what is not accessible and whether my examples are truly the best
practices they can be. I welcome any feedback. I suggest people mail them to
me and I will summarize them to the list.

http://www.raggedcastle.com/csstest/

-A