RE: A new one: label vs. Scope

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:07:59 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Jim wrote:

> ... screen readers and HPR have specialized table reading and
> forms reading modes. When you are handling forms you're not
> hearing table structure.

So , whatever we propose, I believe it needs to work both in tables reading
mode and forms reading mode since it is both a table and a form.  I believe
both title, labels where possible and THs will do the trick.

Does someone want to code up the sample complex table/form?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center