Re: Minimal Browser Capabilities

From: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:52:32 -0500 (EST)
To: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Vadim Plessky wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 December 2001 01:45, Access Systems wrote:
> |   On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, David Poehlman wrote:
> |   > it's not considered a virtue.  It has been discovered that since lynx
> |   I guess it depends on what is desired, nothing wrong with a static
> |   browser.
> |     I have used Lynx for many years and each versions gets better and it
>
> Give Konqueror a try.

I have Konqueror, although I haven't used it much

> If you have fast Internet access, I can recommend you just download latest

mid fast access, since I am using a dial up at 56K

> release of Linux-Mandrake (LM) or SuSE and install it (it's available for
> FREE).

I am currently running Red Hat 7.1 but have Debian and Caldera also

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks