Re: Disability statistics

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:32:26 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> This is true. Harry's real point, I think, was that the cost of this
> under-exploited 10% is often extremely small, making the cost/benefit

Generally each cost centre within a business is expected to be as efficient
as possible, so a 30% increase in the cost of the web site, which represents
1% of the company's spending, is not treated as a 0.3% cost, but as
a 30% cost, unless there is a specific ruling from the top level.

(This is basically an application of looking after the pennies and the
pounds will look after themselves - an English proverb.)