Re: FWD: CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually Impaired

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:16:03 -0800
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@home.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I don't quite understand what you are saying.  I'm not quite sure
what you mean about "multiple serves" and the "correct way".
I'm also not clear on what you mean by:

    "because of insistance on having the web be a different medium
    than it was originally designed"

Also, what do you mean the multiple serve is over used?

Scott