Re: FWD: CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually Impaired

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:05:34 -0500
To: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@sonic.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
again, depending on what you want to do with the web, you can use either
multiple serves in the correct way or a "one size fits all" senario.
Most of the former is done because of insistance on having the web be a
different medium than it was originally designed to be which is fine but
the multiple service approach is also over used.