Corss-post Re: how can faculty be advised on this project?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:36:21 -0500 (EST)
To: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
cc: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi David,

this message was a crosspost, and when I responded, my post to the maelstrom
list was rejected because I am not a subscriber. If you think the answer was
helpful, could you please forward it to that list yourself.

Folks, in general cross-posting is a pain. If you think something from one
list is relevant to another, by all means send a pointer, or forward a piece
of email (if you have permission and it is within the policy of the list) but
please take personal responisiblity for returning information to the source,
or explicitly tell people where it should go and how to make sure it does.

cheers

Charles