Re: Fwd from CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:01:48 -0800
To: harrry@email.com, phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@home.com, SMCCAFFR@MAIL.NYSED.GOV, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I might be mistaken but I believe a problem that comes up with wcag 1.0
is how to handle conflicts among user needs/preferences without
compromising or using multiple versions of the same page.  Some people
have casted multiple versions as a last resort.  Another way to look
at multiple versions is that it offers a greater chance of  people having
their needs met without compromising the needs of other users.

Scott