Re: FWD: CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually Impaired

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:10:25 -0800
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@home.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

Unless I misunderstood, the context this was provided to me was that
the guidelines had moved to being more supportive of multiple versions
of the same web page.  My impression is that it was no longer an approach of
last choice.  The text that was sent was in the appendix on consensus issues.

I think that it would apply here, if the web pages have the same
information.

Scott