RE: Headers for tables used for layout

At 17:42 +0000 19/11/2001, Simon White wrote:
>Would it be possible to use the summary on the first table on the site
>to express that all tables are for layout purposes unless described
>otherwise?

Which is the first table? It's the one I first meet. That may be on
the front page or some random internal page, depending on how I got
to the site.

That's a problem with web pages - they don't have a "first page" the
way a book does.

Cheers,

Miraz

--
What's happening? A new look at Web pages:
<http://www.digital-web.com/tutorials/tutorial_2001-11.shtml>