Re: lights are on, no one's in. beta now up, does it need a drop-down list as well?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:35:24 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The beta is now up it requires IE6, a mousewheel, and must be javascript
enabled.
http://www.peepo.com/2k1/mousewheel/ any comments very welcome. apologies to
Jim, ifs missing.

What i am trying to get at, is that I may contribute a drop-down list as
well, and there are i am sure other paradigms, but surely the provision of
them is as much a UA issue as a coding one. That is if I prefer drop-down, I
don't want to have to state this on every site I visit.
again comments please

Has anyone seen a code snippet that uses javascript "onmousewheel" and works
in any other browser?? please advise me if so.

jonathan chetwynd

http://www.peepo.com         "The first and still the best picture directory
on the web"
http://www.learningdifficulty.org.uk "Our guide to helping people with a
learning difficulty get the most from the web"