RE: Headers for tables used for layout

From: Hewitt, Denise <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:35:10 -0600
To: "'David Poehlman'" <poehlman1@home.com>, Viral.Patel@exim.gov, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I agree with David - you aren't going to be able to have a program give you
a 100% a-okay when there is stuff that has to be checked manually. I would
validate the page in something other - view it in a multitude of browsers
(IE, Netscape, Lynx, IBM Home Page Reader) & make sure that the tables are
all linear - ie: that the information presents in the same order regardless
of what browser is used.

Best regards,

Denise