RE: Headers for tables used for layout

From: Dana Louise Simberkoff <danalouise@hisoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:38:13 -0400
To: <Viral.Patel@exim.gov>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Viral-

HiSoftware's AccRepair allows you to identify tables as "layout table"
versus "data table"-and then make your remediation accordingly!

Here is a link to the screen shots:

There are also evaluations available which ship with demo files and
additionally allow you to work with your own pages:

Best Regards,
Dana Louise Simberkoff