Re: Linearize This

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:26:21 -0800
To: <james.homme@highmark.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi James,

I linearized a table used for stagedates as an unordered list, as in the
browser SNOOP with stylesheets off, the table was one very long sentence. Is
not so nice and comprehensible I think, so I coded an alternative one too.
See for the linearized version:
http://www.hoehnermusikfan.net/datenband/spektakel/spektakelalt/
The table URL is http://hoehnermusikfan.net/datenband/spektakel/
greetings