Font sizing; titles on <area>

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:47:33 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@W3.org
Another font-test page (this one for stylesheets, but the lessons are
transferable) is of course the work of CodeBitch, which, despite
appearances, is not actually my nom de plume:

<http://www.macedition.com/cb/testers/tagsample_fonts.html>

And yes, Lynx will display title on <area> (select the imagemap link,
then press L), also on <a> and probably not a whole lot more.
--
         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org | <http://joeclark.org/access/>
         Accessibility articles, resources, and critiques ||