Re: title attribute, another dumb question...

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:48:44 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> I checked the keystroke commands in the help files for lynx, and can find no

From the keystroke listing:

l           LIST          list the references (links) in the current document

> mention of the title tag in

The title tag (element) is used at the head of the page and in visited
and history links (and in the above list if it has been seen for the
referenced page).  You were talking about the title attribute.

There is, of course, no requirement that the documentation describe
all the gory detail of how lynx renders HTML as one should not be
authoring for the detailed rendering.

Note that the "l" command was the first I tried, as the most likely
to use title attributes.