RE: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

From: Hewitt, Denise <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:08:05 -0600
To: "'Michael R. Burks '" <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>, "'David Woolley '" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org '" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
 Actually, it was the Sydney Olympics that got me into accessibility. At the
time, there was a story posted on Slashdot about how IBM wanted some
exhorbitant amount of money to go back and add ALT tags. (it got a LOT of
press at the time, from what I remember).

So I read the stories & started asking questions... and well, couple years
later, here I am, annoying you all with my questions!