From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Hewitt, Denise
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 11:08 PM
To: 'Michael R. Burks '; 'David Woolley '; 'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org '
Subject: RE: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

 Actually, it was the Sydney Olympics that got me into accessibility. At the
time, there was a story posted on Slashdot about how IBM wanted some
exhorbitant amount of money to go back and add ALT tags. (it got a LOT of
press at the time, from what I remember).

So I read the stories & started asking questions... and well, couple years
later, here I am, annoying you all with my questions!

Best,

Denise