RE: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

From: Hewitt, Denise <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 00:17:06 -0600
To: "'Kynn Bartlett '" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "'Debi Orton '" <oradnio@albany.net>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org '" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
 Kynn,

I think you have a really good point. But I would also like to point out
that the Sydney Olympics had a serious issue with accessibility, and while
the current site may be better, it does not appear (from what I have been
able to decipher) that the attitude has improved.

This may not be the best forum for discussion of such sites. My question is
this - where *is* the best forum? And if one does not exist, is there reason
enough to create one?

Best,

Denise