From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Hewitt, Denise
Sent: 30 October 2001 06:17
To: 'Kynn Bartlett '; 'Debi Orton '
Cc: 'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org '
Subject: RE: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

 Kynn,

I think you have a really good point. But I would also like to point out
that the Sydney Olympics had a serious issue with accessibility, and while
the current site may be better, it does not appear (from what I have been
able to decipher) that the attitude has improved.

This may not be the best forum for discussion of such sites. My question is
this - where *is* the best forum? And if one does not exist, is there reason
enough to create one?

Best,

Denise