  From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Demonpenta2@aol.com
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:32 PM
  To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
  Subject: Re: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

  In a message dated 10/29/01 11:26:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
accessys@smart.net writes:

    wouldn't the Salt Lake site be covered by 508, also it would be the same
    site for the paralympics, so some of the olympians might not be able to
    access their own scores?!

         That depends...Does SLOC get federal funding? Do the Olympics? I
don't know, but I would assume yes, for local efforts like the website.

         Meanwhile...yes....it WOULD be the same site for the paralympics, I
believe.

         Man, what I would give for a good lawyer working pro bono right
now...

         John