Re: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

From: <Demonpenta2@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:31:43 EST
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
In a message dated 10/29/01 11:26:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
accessys@smart.net writes:

> wouldn't the Salt Lake site be covered by 508, also it would be the same
> site for the paralympics, so some of the olympians might not be able to
> access their own scores?!

       That depends...Does SLOC get federal funding? Do the Olympics? I don't
know, but I would assume yes, for local efforts like the website.

       Meanwhile...yes....it WOULD be the same site for the paralympics, I

       Man, what I would give for a good lawyer working pro bono right now...