Re: default style sheets

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:54:29 -0700
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 5:34 PM +0100 2001/10/25, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>Is there a repository for default style sheets?
>ie ones that suit particular needs, and are usable by novices?

No, there isn't such a repository.  I'd be interested in working on
such, though, if other people would be interested.

One of the biggest problems deals with the way CSS is used by
designers to only apply styles to certain locations.  This is hard
to overcome with a "generic" style sheet.

I can provide web space, style sheet help, and editing/writing to this
project if other people would like to join in, too.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison