RE: a question of scripts (this time completed)

From: Denise Wood <Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:02:48 +0930
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Thanks Jon - I'll explore this possibility with our programmers.

Dr Denise L Wood
Lecturer: Professional Development (online teaching and learning)
University of South Australia
CE Campus, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Ph:    (61 8) 8302 2172 / (61 8) 8302 4472 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Fax:  (61 8) 8302 2363 / (61 8) 8302 4390
Mob: (0413 648 260)

Email:	Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au