Help re accessible credit card page

From: EASI <nrcgsh@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:36:02 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I have been attempting to connect to a company that processes credit cards
to handle some payments.  I have been unlucky enough that the couple I have
tried are not accessible fully with a screen reader.  Often the company
page is ok and parts of the fill-in form are ok but not fully accessible
enough that I am comfortable using them.

Instead of my hunting the globe myself to find what is good, can someone
here recommend a couple companies that will process cards online for us, be
accessible and dump the funds into our bank for us?

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.