RE: What instead of click here?

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:05:13 +0100
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks... I just got news that I have bought my first house yesterday,
just as the list was getting on with answering that particular question!
I guess that it all got too much! Thanks again for all the help, I
believe the debate has proved that sometimes there are no right or wrong
answers *grin*

I was really pleased with the response on this, and now the words of you
guys are bringing another huge smile on my face. Thanks again to all.

Oh, just in case anyone was wondering what I did? Well, I decided to
leave the "here" part of the message and removed the click, rewriting
the copy so that it looks good on a text browser and still makes sense
to those who like their graphics turned on.

Kind regards to all
Simon White