shocked condolences

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:01:33 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

To All in America and this list,

Please accept our heart felt and shocked condolences over today's disaster,
our thoughts and prayers are with you all, I doubt there are many people
have not been directly touched by these tragic events.

After today we must all ask what now? just where does mankind go from here?

It is not just a tragic day for America, but a bigger disaster on mankind's
ability world wide to call himself a thinking being. This is mindless
destruction.

Our world just got poorer.

Paul