From: "Hewitt, Denise" <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 7:17 PM
Subject: Accessibility and Pop-Up Ads

I honestly don't browse enough with lynx or a voice browser to really
run
into a lot of pop up ads, but I just saw one which pretty much took over
the
entire page at weather.com (for a war movie on HBO. Planes flew all over
the
screen, and all sorts of other annoying things took place).

I guess i am wondering in what cases do banner ads / interstitial ads /
etc
impact browsing, and second to that, if banner ads, etc cause enough of
problem that they can make a page inaccessible.

I hope my questions make sense... any thoughts?

Denise