Re: Font sizes

From: Phillip Pi <philpi@apu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:05:42 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au wrote:

> Here are a few references I've collected:
>
> # http://www.lighthouse.org/print_leg.htm
> # http://www.tiresias.org/fonts/home.htm
> # http://psychology.wichita.edu/surl/usabilitynews/3W/fontSR.htm
>
> Personally, I like Verdana as its just a little wider than Arial
> - my vision impaired coleagues find it better too.

I personally like Verdana font as well even though I don't have a vision
problem. I mainly use it in Netscape Communicator v4.x browsers.

[snipped old quoted parts]
--
"News Headline: Ants Take A Long Time To Cook In Microwave" --unknown
--
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org