Re: Peepo site

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:59:45 -0400
To: charles@w3.org
cc: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

I've been doing some research on upcoming conferences, and wanted to let
people know about two conferences somewhat related to this topic

Intelligent User Interfaces Conference (January 13-16, San Francisco)

1(superscript: st) Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive
Technology (CWUAAT):  March 25-27, Cambridge, UK

                    "Charles               To:     "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
                    McCathieNevile"        cc:     "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, (bcc: Karl F. Hebenstreit
                    <charles@w3.org        Jr./MJ/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    >                      Subject:     Peepo site
                    Sent by:
                    08/22/01 03:09

I had a play with it again. It is starting to make sense, with the audio
clarifying some of what is going on. (Could you add a musical backing to
word "music" ?) I realise that it is a development project, but I was sorry
to see that the keyboard navigability had gone again.

Nice ideas. It is a shame that multimedia doesn't work in a more standard
at the moment.