Peepo site

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:09:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I had a play with it again. It is starting to make sense, with the audio
clarifying some of what is going on. (Could you add a musical backing to the
word "music" ?) I realise that it is a development project, but I was sorry
to see that the keyboard navigability had gone again.

Nice ideas. It is a shame that multimedia doesn't work in a more standard way
at the moment.

Cheers

Charles