Re: Brainbench Web Accessibility test

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

where is it located I went to the site but couldn't find it???

Bob

> Don't recall if this has been mentioned here.
>
> Brainbench (www.brainbench.com) has a test on accessible web
> design techniques, which is free to take.  It's pretty hard --
> I know, cuz I helped work on it -- but it's got a pretty wide
> scope as well and is about as comprehensive as a general test
> of this type could be.
>
> Note:  I can't speak for the accessibility of the Brainbench
> testing system itself, that's something that's beyond my ability
> to control.  Also, I don't get anything if you go use this, so
> I'm not just noting this for my own self-promotion!
>
> --Kynn
>
> --
> Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
> Technical Developer Liaison
> Reef North America
> Accessibility - W3C - Integrator Network
> Tel +1 949-567-7006
> BUSINESS IS DYNAMIC. TAKE CONTROL.
> http://www.reef.com

   /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign       accessBob                       .-.
   \ /   NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail   accessys@smartnospam.net        /v\
    X    NO MSWord docs in e-mail    Access Systems, engineers      // \\
   / \   NO attachments in e-mail    equal access is a civil right /( _ )\
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privleged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks