Brainbench Web Accessibility test

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:42:02 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Don't recall if this has been mentioned here.

Brainbench (www.brainbench.com) has a test on accessible web
design techniques, which is free to take.  It's pretty hard --
I know, cuz I helped work on it -- but it's got a pretty wide
scope as well and is about as comprehensive as a general test
of this type could be.

Note:  I can't speak for the accessibility of the Brainbench
testing system itself, that's something that's beyond my ability
to control.  Also, I don't get anything if you go use this, so
I'm not just noting this for my own self-promotion!

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison