RE: guideline 7.1 about screen flickering

From: Fitzgerald, Jimmie <Jimmie.Fitzgerald@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:33:13 -0400
To: "'Terrie King'" <tking@ucp.org>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Looks fine to me.  It isn't flickering at all.  What 'they' call screen
flicker is more in the lines of image changeouts and color changing.  They
really need to change their wording to 'element flicker' or something.  By
calling it screen flicker, I think monitor refresh rates.  And that is
something we as developers cannot control.

Your .gif is good to go.

Jim Fitzgerald