RE: mediated? was Re: Popular Accessible Sites Request

From: Michael R. Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:39:04 -0400
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "Davey Leslie" <davey@inx-jp.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I think this is a great idea, once we get them done I will be more than
happy to post them on www.icdri.org and take new suggestions if they are
"certified" <grin> by the folks on this list.

I would love to see a list of this sort as I think it would be useful to
everyone...sort of a "best practices" by example.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks
Webmaster and Public Information Officer
www.icdri.org