Re: mediated? was Re: Popular Accessible Sites Request

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:21:05 +0100
To: "Davey Leslie" <davey@inx-jp.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I did apologise, my intention is that we should reach a consensus on sites
that are great, and hopefully provide a variety of styles. I have a habit of
not getting email expression very well.

We need to weed out some that are suggested, and agree on a few that are
great.
I'll happily take an action point or whatever to review a few of the
suggestions, especially if others will too.

Congratulations to Davey for initiating an important development.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.peepo.com         "The first and still the best picture directory