what is my problem with: http://www.blair.com?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:47:26 -0400
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
When using jaws on this site and attempting to select products and
colors from a list such as "solid thermal backed draperies, what appears
in my basket is not what I selected but rather the item below the one I
selected and there is no color change.  This may be a jaws problem.  I
would appreciate assistance with this.  It may also be a keyboard
problem so even without jaws, it would be helpful if it could be tested
with the keyboard in leu of a mouse.

Hands-on Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet
http://members.home.com/poehlman1/