Re: Applying the guidelines.

From: Davey Leslie <davey@inx-jp.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:35:33 +0900
To: <coordina@sidar.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
on 01.3.13 7:31 PM, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo at
emmanuelle@teleline.es wrote:

> Comments, observations and suggestions will be welcome, to:
> mailto:emmanuelle@teleline.es

My Espanol is pretty weak (20+ years since my high school classes) so I
can't offer a content critique, but I would request that you use the charset
declaration. I'm in Japan and work in a bilingual environment
(Japanese/English) and often find Kanji characters in the middle of
non-Japanese text. It's easy enough for me personally to switch character
set in my browser, but it's even easier for authors to declare it. I think
it's good practice.

Regards,

Davey Leslie