Applying the guidelines.

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@teleline.es>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:31:12 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

Applying the guidelines, it is the title of the document that some months
ago announced that I was writing, in which I explain each one of the "Quick
Tips", the procedure to apply the guideline as it is used FrontPage,
HomeSite, HotMetal, Dreamwever or Amaya; it shows examples of Good
Practical, Practical Antiquated and Bad Practices; and I explain what tool
it is more appropriate to verify the correct application of each guideline.

The document was presented during the Seminar of the COST 219 bis, last day
10: http://icaro.fie.us.es/costseminar/Programa.htm.

The document is still in development, it lacks to describe the procedure
with some tools in some rules. You can see it in:
http://www.sidar.org/emmy/compren/

Comments, observations and suggestions will be welcome, to:
mailto:emmanuelle@teleline.es

Regards,

Emmanuelle