RE: 508 Accessibility Deadline - Accessibility Testing

From: Fitzgerald, Jimmie <Jimmie.Fitzgerald@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:16:20 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
My main struggles are unimportant.  I was only pointing out an issue and one
which I believe affects us all.  Every post I make seems to result in sales
pitches for consulting or other services.  We are NOT interested in anything
like that.

Guess I should just unsubscribe.  Should solve the problem nicely.

sigh

Jim Fitzgerald