Re: Animated GIFs and accessibility guidelines

There may be some system config or other differences that make David's
results different from mine, but I think the "skip to" link is working
properly.

When I hit it, it moves the focus past the (left-side) navigation links, &
starts reading with "Welcome to Bobby 3.2". The thing that might be
disorienting is that there are still a few links ("About Bobby", "FAQ",
etc.) that appear after the "skip to" target. (Actually, searching for
"topcontent" in the page source will show you exactly where the internal
link is pointing.)

Patrick