Re: Animated GIFs and accessibility guidelines

From: ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:32:23 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Do you know of any work-arounds for the disorientation problem? Is there anything web designers can do to help re-orient you, or is it just a limitation of the currently-available technology?

>>> "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com> 02/15/01 01:22PM >>>
in answer to your question of whether or not we can find the skip
link, yes.  I can click on it but for some reason as with many
internal links, using jfw 3.7 and ie5.5sp1 I become disoriented as to
where I am on the page when I follow them.